All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest entry in the Campus Guide series is the architectural and urban design history of Brown University from 1764 to the present. Like other entries in the series, the book is t organised chrologically; rather, as a series of nine walks or precincts that begin with the historic main campus and extend to the emerging medical campus in Providence's jewelry district.
- Author BiographyRaymond P. Rhinehart, a published essayist and poet, began his professional career teaching English. He has taught poetry in the classroom and designed two travelling exhibitions and delivered lectures for the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts (American Realism and Pre-Columbian Art).
- Author(s)Raymond P. Rinehart
- PublisherPrinceton Architectural Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- Series TitleCampus Guide Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton Architectural Press
- Content Note200 colour photographs
- Weight816 g
- Width159 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.