Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis book comes from puzzle sensei Rich Norris, one of the most prolific authors of the New York Times crosswords in the last 20 years. It includes 300 tricky puzzles. These brown belt clues add wordplay and trivia to the mix, upping the difficulty and increasing the enjoyment. Ready for a real mental workout? With puzzles this advanced, you'll need to stay sharp. These brown belt clues add wordplay and trivia to the mix, upping the difficulty and increasing the enjoyment.
- Author BiographyRich Norris is one of the most prolific authors of the New York Times crosswords in the last 20 years. Since 1999, Norris has been editor of the Los Angeles Times crossword. His work also appears in the Wall Street Journal and Simon & Schuster puzzle books. He is a founding member of an online syndicate that creates and markets puzzles to major online newspapers and publications.
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- Series TitleMartial Arts Puzzles Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date12/04/2017
- Content Noteb/w throughout
- Weight227 g
- Width136 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byRich Norris
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.