All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $60.13Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionBrownian Motion Calculus presents the basics of Stochastic Calculus with a focus on the valuation of financial derivatives. It is intended as an accessible introduction to the technical literature. A clear distinction has been made between the mathematics that is convenient for a first introduction, and the more rigorous underpinnings which are best studied from the selected technical references. The inclusion of fully worked out exercises makes the book attractive for self study. Standard probability theory and ordinary calculus are the prerequisites. Summary slides for revision and teaching can be found on the book website.
- Author BiographyUBBO WIERSEMA was educated in Applied Mathematics at Delft, in Operations Research at Berkeley, and in Financial Economics and Financial Mathematics at the London School of Economics. He joined The Business School for Financial Markets (the ICMA Centre) at the University of Reading, UK, in 1997, to develop and teach its curriculum in Quantitative Finance. Prior to that, he was a derivatives mathematician at the merchant bank Robert Fleming in the City of London. Before that his career was focused in Operations Research in the US and Europe.
- Author(s)Ubbo F. Wiersema
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2008
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight492 g
- Width158 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.