All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLondon based design consultancy Browns are five years old. In that time they have achieved an award-winning global reputation based on their ability to bridge the gap between the cultural and corporate arenas, manifesting itself as a successful design business. This is the fourth in the 'GCE Directions Series' that takes a look at famous design groups around the globe. In an amazingly short space of time and on top of their expanding brand/identity work, Browns have designed and published some thirteen award-winning books. The books have t only been influential from a design point of view but have also forced the design world to re-think how the barriers separating publishing and design can be broken down. From a New York Sex Club to a frozen Scottish Loch, the book takes a look at how six of these books came to be. In a visual scrap book format, the book tells the story of the personalities, adventures, travels and process surrounding each book, visually all laid bare on the printed page. It gives an insight into the level of commitment, drive and passion required for designers to successfully enter the publishing arena.
- Author(s)Peter Kirby
- Date of Publication01/02/2002
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleGCE Directions S.
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationMendrisio
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- Content Note46 colour & 14 b/w illus
- Weight260 g
- Width210 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.