All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionVividly illustrating the techniques of a legendary invator, this definitive examination explains how to survive attacks on the street, increase training awareness, and develop body movements. Originally compiled as a four-volume series, this revised edition breathes new life into a classic work with digitally-enhanced photography of jeet kune do founder Bruce Lee in his prime, a new chapter by former Lee student Ted Wong, and an introduction by Shann Lee. This rewned compendium once again reclaims its place as an integral part of the Lee can and a necessary addition for collectors and martial arts enthusiasts alike.
- Author BiographyBruce Lee was an inconic martial artist who invented the Jeet Kune Do fighting system. He starred in several classic martial arts movies, including Fists of Fury, Enter the Dragon, and Way of the Dragon. He is the author of The Art of Expressing the Human Body, Tao of Gung Fu, Tao of Jeet Kune Do, and the Bruce Lee's Fighting Method series. M. Uyehara was a student of Bruce Lee and one of his best friends. He is also the co-author of the best-selling Bruce Lee's Fighting Method volumes.
- Author(s)Bruce Lee,Mitoshi Uyehara
- PublisherBlack Belt Communications
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationSanta Clarita, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Belt Communications
- Content Notephotos
- Weight1200 g
- Width165 mm
- Height266 mm
- Edition StatementComplete ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.