Bruce Pollock: The Great Rock 'n' Roll Revolution of 1969 by Bruce Pollock (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis was the year that saw the Beatles go superva while Bob Dylan hightailed it to Nashville. From the Byrds, Phil Ochs, Joan Baez, Jimi Hendrix, Sly and the Family Stone, and the Dead - t to mention the birth of Heavy thanks to British guitar monsters Led Zeppelin and Black Sabbath - 1969 stands up as a decade-smashing amaly in the annals of rock'n'roll captured gloriously in this blistering book.
- Author(s)Bruce Pollock
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication10/09/2009
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBackbeat Books
- Content Noteblack and white photos throughout
- Weight573 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.