All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover Bruges, Gentand Antwerp with Marco Polo! This compact, straightforward guide is clearly structured for ease of use. Itgets you right to the heart of the region, and provides you with all the latestinformation and lots of Insider Tips for a thrilling Belgian adventure. - Includes a street atlas and an additional pull-out map - Clear, user-friendly structure and layout - Get your bearings with the 'Where to Start' panels and ensure you don't missout on the key sights using the 'Highlights' section - The 'Best Of' pages feature unique aspects of the region and also suggestplaces to go for free, tips for things to do when it's raining and good placesto relax. Insider Tips and much more besides: Marco Polo enables you to fully experienceBruges, Gent & Antwerp, from the beaches along the North Sea coast to allthe colors of flowers and fruit in Limburg and Haspengau on the Meuse. Withthis Marco Polo guide you'll arrive in the region and kw immediately 'whereto start'. Discover what attractions there are in addition the cathedrals ofBruges and Gent and the avant-garde projects in the Antwerp fashion centre ofModenatie. That here in 'pommes frites' paradise you can even find a'Frietmuseum' (including a taster, of course) and that in Oostduinkerke you canexperience a real curiosity: shrimp fishermen going to work by horse. With the Marco Polo Excursions and Tours you can explore the region alongspecific planned routes, and the Low Budget tips will help you to save money.The author's Insider Tips encourage you to experience Bruges and itssurrounding areas in an individual and authentic way. Don't go on holidaywithout a Marco Polo guide!
- Author BiographyMarco Polo Travel Publishing offers a wide range of highquality cartographic products and travel guides. Marco Polo Pocket Guides are known for theirhandy, compact format and Insider Tips. Our Travel Handbooks are the first to include infographics and ourSpiral Guides feature unique lay-flat spiral binding. Marco Polo Maps are famous for the highquality of cartography in their Country, City and Holiday Maps.
- Author(s)Marco Polo
- PublisherMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMarco Polo Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Weight200 g
- Width109 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Sheet map
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.