All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionEven if you've never held a brush in your hand, you can master the graceful art of fine calligraphy with the expert guidance of Brush Lettering. Brush calligraphy offers unlimited potential for creating an array of hand-lettered treasures. Now you can produce beautiful invitations, greeting cards, and certificates, distinctive stationery, unique posters and brochures, invative logotypes, professional-quality headlines, elegant fabric designs, and much more. Marilyn Reaves and Eliza Schulte take you step by step through the techniques of brush lettering with the edged brush and pointed brush, dispensing invaluable advice on tools, media, and design. For beginners, students, hobbyists, or anyone involved in graphic design, Brush Lettering is a complete and authoritative how-to manual.
- Author(s)Eliza Schulte,Marilyn Reaves
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/11/1993
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Out-of-print date28/05/2002
- Content Note200ill.
- Weight567 g
- Width213 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.