All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.51
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.71
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to Brutus Nation, a ferocious, all-guns-blazing, neo-ir thriller set in the dog-eat-dog world of Athenian Union, where corruption, extortion, and murder are mere appetizers, and annihilation of every living enemy is the main course. It all begins with a vicious homicide, the kind that leaves grizzled detectives shaken and stumped. Add to that a betting junkie in over his head, a grieving father out for revenge, an aging gangster seeking to prove he still has lead in his pencil, a militarized police force jockeying for its slice of the pie, and a mob lieutenant determined to seize control of the whole enchilada. Put it all together, and you have one of the most explosive debut vels of this century. Or any century. Get ready for mayhem. Prepare for pandemonium. Brace yourself . . . for Brutus Nation.
- Author(s)Kris Kyzer
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.