All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first ever field guide from best selling author Bryan Peterson, featuring material from previous titles plus new examples. It covers a broad list of topics & features Peterson's breathtaking imagery that never fails to inspire. Best-selling author Bryan Peterson revises the best material from his previous books, with the addition of exciting new photographic examples, in his first ever field guide. For the beginning photographer to the serious amateur, including students, aspiring professionals and the multitude of existing Peterson fans, this is the perfect pocket guide to take along while shooting for on-location reference. It covers a broad list of topics useful to photographers, from composition and lighting to shutter speed and much more. It is the perfect size for taking on-location and as always, Peterson keeps his readers inspired with his breathtaking imagery.
- Author BiographyBryan Peterson is a professional photographer, an internationally known instructor and the best-selling author. In addition he is the founder of the online photography school The Perfect Picture School of Photography (www.ppsop.com). He lives in Chicago, Illinois.
- Author(s)Bryan Peterson
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmphoto Books
- Out-of-print date19/12/2015
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 500 photographs
- Weight689 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.