Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.12
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionThe Top Ten Reasons We Don't Read the Bible: 1. Although we are Christians, we don't kw where to start. 2. We don't think we will understand the Bible. 3. Our preacher or priest tells us what the Bible says every Sunday and that's eugh for us. 4. All sorts of people seem to do okay without reading the Bible. 5. We don't kw many people that spend their time reading the Bible. 6. The Bible was written a long time ago and it doesn't apply to modern life today. 7. We think we can lead a moral life without the help of the Bible. 8. We are scared that we might find out that God does t approve how we are living our lives. 9. People from different deminations use the Bible to fight one ather and call each other stupid. We don't want to be part of it. 10. None of our friends read the Bible. We all have reasons t to read the Bible. Bubba's Bible is designed to inspire us to actually read the Bible. It is written on a 10th grade reading level and is easy to follow and understand. Its format is an entertaining way to find out about the Bible. A recent Christian meets up with ather Christian who has studied the Bible. They approach the Bible in conversation form. No preaching is involved. Bubba's Bible has several chapters devoted to Satan and his work on this earth. Satan is presented to the reader as having conversations with his Chief-of -Staff as he directs the implementation of Evil. Bubba's Bible is an entertaining approach to the Bible.
- Author BiographyDave Roberts is a practicing trial lawyer who is admitted to practice in Oklahoma and Texas. He is a Life Sustaining member of Scribes, The American Society of Legal Writers. He has been published several legal journals. In 1986, his wife died of breast cancer. In 2010, his daughter died of a drug and alcohol overdose. In 2012, he was diagnosed with a leukemia condition. He underwent a stem-cell transplant that proved successful and miraculously saved his life. His passion and love for the Bible has driven him to write this book. Most people don't read the Bible. Dave hopes that his book will inspire others to actually read the Bible and make it part of their lives.
- Author(s)Dave Roberts
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.