All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.34
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.28
About this product
- DescriptionWhen gooey butterscotch endangers the inhabitants of Sugar Valley, it s up to the Candy Fairies to come up with a sweet solution! While putting the finishing touches on her special caramel chocolate candies, Melli finds a small bird, his feathers coated in sticky butterscotch syrup. She learns from Cocoa that there s a deep crack in the butterscotch volca in the Caramel Hills, and gooey butterscotch is spilling everywhere, trapping small animals and endangering the sweet environment. How will the Candy Fairies protect the animals and their yummy homes from this candy catastrophe? By using pink, chewy bubble gum to plug up the crack and save the day, of course! The entire Candy Kingdom discovers that working together always makes life sweeter...and safer.
- Author BiographyHelen Perelman enjoys candy from all parts of Sugar Valley, but jellybeans, red licorice, and gummy fish are her favorites. She worked in a children s bookstore and was a children s book editor but sadly she never worked in a candy store. She now writes full time in New York City where she lives with her husband and two daughters. Visit her online at HelenPerelman.com and CandyFairies.com.
- Author(s)Helen Perelman
- PublisherAladdin Paperbacks
- Date of Publication28/01/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleCandy Fairies (Hardcover)
- Series Part/Volume Number08
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAladdin Paperbacks
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Erica-Jane Waters
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.