Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.94Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1738, a great plague killed nearly half the Cherokee people and drove the survivors higher into the Smoky Mountains. Years later ather kind of plague - the invasion of the white men - would ultimately lead to the forced exodus of the Cherokees in 1838 on the Trail of Tears. During this hundred-year span, murder and massacre prey on all people in the Enchanted Land, including the Africans who were brought to this land t by choice, but by slavery. Born into this world is Bucklee Brown, a boy destined to live in a mystical land where Cherokee spiritualism and Christian beliefs collide and blend. Unto this land come the soldiers following brutally clear orders to remove the Cherokees by any means necessary. Blood law and blood lust lead to battle in the blue smoke of the great mountains. This is a time of good and evil, of redemption and revenge. In the midst of tragedy and death, this is a time of spiritual strength found through faith in an amazing grace.
- Author(s)Dan Marsee
- Date of Publication23/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.