All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJourney to Bucks County, Pennsylvania, for an intimate depiction of a community that s kwn throughout the world for its natural beauty and nurturing of the arts. Explore remnants of the county's 330-year history through 191 images and story-essays, showing how the present has roots in the past -- how the old becomes new. This collection goes beyond the iconic fieldstone farmhouse and covered bridge to capture the magic flavour of the region. Visit spots most tourists never see and discover some surprising secrets, such as the oldest old boy's club in the world, pyramids, Ivy League Indians, and more. From estate to public park, old towns to villages, relive the history of Bucks County as it enters a prosperous w.
- Author BiographyKathryn Finegan Clark has lived in Bucks County nearly all her life and loves it. A prize-winning journalist, she has worked for newspapers in Bucks County. With history often creeping into the stories she wrote, Kathryn discovered amazing links between past and present.
- Author(s)Kathryn Finegan Clark
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2012
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note191 colour photos
- Weight993 g
- Width279 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.89
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $41.14
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.90
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $14.33
- AU $23.55Trending at AU $29.98
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.10
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.