CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is Reality, and why does it matter? After all, turkeys, trees, and some American presidents have lived out their lives without ever asking these questions. So begins Buddha Science, an exploration into the amazing similarities between groundbreaking Western science and the profound wisdom of ancient Eastern thought. But this is scientific treatise or gee whiz new age fantasy; it is a logical and lighthearted look at some of the themes that cut across vastly divergent approaches to understanding the mysteries of life, consciousness, and the universe.
Author, Steve Daut, takes a step-by-step approach to discussion on various scientific disciplines and the startling parallels between modern scientific discovery and the principles outlined by the Buddha over twenty six centuries ago. Packed with over 220 tes and references, with examples both entertaining and insightful, Buddha Science is both extensively researched and highly readable. A thought-provoking must read.
- Author(s)Steve Daut
- PublisherBlind Elephant Books
- Date of Publication07/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlind Elephant Books
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.