All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionCombining memoir, history, and present-day narrative, this book describes how Buddhism is lived in Sri Lanka.
- Author BiographySwarna Wickremeratne is a librarian at Oakton Community College and an independent scholar.
- Author(s)Swarna Wickremeratne
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication09/07/2006
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Notemap
- Weight444 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Foreword byGeorge D. Bond
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.