All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionKerry's marriage is disintegrating and Sebastian is disconnected from his father. To save their rocky relationships, Kerry convinces her work-obsessed and over cautious husband Mal into taking a family holiday - wandering around Nepal is just what the three need. Kerry books thing, plans little and anticipates a gentle 'hippy-trail' ramble. Instead, the family find themselves stumbling through a land imploding upon itself and are soon caught in the midst of bombs, croc-infested waters, paint-bombing monks and a kidnapping. A delightful, and at times hilarious, journey of a family finding each other, losing their inhibitions, and along the way, discovering the richness of life through the resilience of Nepal and her ever-smiling people.
- Author BiographyKerry Tolson loves her fly-in, fumble-about travel style; landing in a country with nothing booked and no idea where to go first. She is forever wondering 'What's over there' and devising ways to squeeze through the barbed-wire fence of everyday responsibilities to discover it. The results are hilarious. Buddhas, Bombs and the Babu is her first book.
- Author(s)Kerry Tolson
- PublisherBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication10/11/2015
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationRingwood, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Content Note22 b&w photos
- Weight342 g
- Width138 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.