All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmong the many religion and beliefs, Buddhism is one of the most popular. Buddhism is a religion or spiritual belief most common in places such as China, Tibet, Thailand, Korea, Laos, Japan, and many other countries although it is said to have been inspired and a little similar with the Indian religion, Hinduism. Buddhism was taught to be founded and started by Siddhartha Gautama, most popularly kwn as Buddha because it was his teachings that are mostly believed and practiced in Buddhism. It was believed that Buddhism started when during a meditation under the Bodhi tree, Siddhartha Gautama became the Buddha or what is commonly kwn as the Enlightened One.
- Author BiographyDebra Helton dedicated her life to study and research health related topics. She became a published author to share her knowledge in books and to help people enjoy more healthy and happy life. Debra thinks that in order to achieve and maintain good health we should stick to healthier choices in our everyday life. Her main focus is alternative medicine, nutrition and weight loss, however she also writes on other health related subjects. She concentrates on writing quality information on her chosen subject materials. Debra receives a lot of positive feedback about her books from readers. Debra Helton wrote books on such popular topics as coconut oil, aromatherapy, apple cider vinegar, thyroid diet, overeating, meditation and other. With her books she opens whole new world of opportunities to the reader as well as gives actionable tips.
- Author(s)Debra Helton
- Date of Publication02/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.