All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible and practical introduction to Tibetan Buddhism as practiced in the Nyingma or 'ancient' tradition, The Buddhist Path presents for us the proper way of cultivating intellect and heart so that our true nature can manifest. The authors provide clear explanations and methods that reveal how the mind functions and what its essence, our primordial nature, is. They impart detailed instructions on how to meditate, using methods ranging from generating calm abiding to the tantric techniques of visualization, mantra, and formless meditation.
- Author BiographyKhenpo Tsewang Dongyal Rinpoche, along with Khenchen Palden Sherab Rinpoche, is a founder and director of Padmasambhava Buddhist Center based at Padma Samye Ling in upstate New York. PBC is a worldwide Buddhist meditation and study network that includes local centers as well as retreat centers and monastic institutions.
- Author(s)Khenpo Palden Sherab,Khenpo Tsewang Dongyal
- PublisherShambhala Publications Inc
- Date of Publication11/10/2010
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationIthaca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSnow Lion Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.