Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.65
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.66
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.52
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $13.55
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $90.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis coloring book is full of tips to help boys and girls learn how to deal with threatening behavior. The tale of Allie and her friends, who stand up to a classmate bully, offers valuable messages about respect, teamwork, and friendship. Thirty charming illustrations accompany the simple but sensitive story.
- Author BiographyAfter graduating from the University of Iowa, Andree Tracey moved to southern California, where she worked as a storyboard artist for advertising agencies and as a fine art painter. Her paintings have been widely collected by museums and individuals, and her illustrations can be seen in books and magazines as well as fabric designs and paper products. The recipient of numerous painting awards, including the Arts Midwest/NEA Regional Fellowship, she currently resides in Minneapolis.
- Author(s)Andree Tracey
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/03/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleDover Coloring Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width209 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.