Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.35Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $18.92Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy combing through the journals that Hannah has kept for much of her life, this collection of narrative essays deliver a fuller picture of her life, her experiences, and the things she's figured out about family, faith, love, sexuality, self-worth, friendship and fame. Revealing what makes Hannah tick, this sometimes cringe-worthy, poignant collection of stories is sure to deliver plenty of Hannah's wit and wisdom, and hopefully encourage you to try your hand at her patented brand of reckless optimism. Personal te: Hello, my darlings! I am incredibly pleased to present BUFFERING: Unshared Tales of a Life Fully Loaded! As a big fan of memoirs, I wanted to try my hand at writing about the events of my life that deserve a little more consideration than can be accomplished in 140-characters or a 6-minute vlog. Now on the cusp of turning 30, I'm ready to expose some parts of my life that I haven't shared before. Before, it was all about privacy, process and time. And w the time has come! I'm ready to put myself out there, for you. I'm a little nervous about all these vulnerable words going into the world, these tales about my love life, the wrestling I've done with faith, how I feel about sex and my family and myself. I've had a lot of trials, a lot of errors, but also a lot of passion. Here's the thing - I've always found comfort in the stories shared by others, so I hope my stories, w that I feel ready to tell them, will bring you some comfort too. And when you read this book please remember: Buffering is just the time it takes to process. Enjoy! Love, Hannah
- Author BiographyHannah Hart is an author, digital influencer, philanthropist, actress, and producer. She is the New York Times bestselling author of My Drunk Kitchen, and the creator and star of the popular and award-winning YouTube series My Drunk Kitchen. Named one of Forbes' 30 Under 30, Hannah has led a discussion about millennial engagement with President Obama at the White House, and she is founder of the Have a Hart Day initiative, which encourages young leaders to volunteer in their communities. She has coproduced and starred in three films: the independent comedy Camp Takota with fellow YouTubers Grace Helbig and Mamrie Hart, the reboot of 70's cult classic Electra Woman and Dyna Girl, and the comedy film Dirty30. Hannah lives in Los Angeles and is starting to like it there.
- Author(s)Hannah Hart
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication10/11/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight358 g
- Width156 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.