All listings for this product
Save on Other
- AU $32.62Trending at AU $43.29
- AU $6.01Trending at AU $7.33
- AU $15.33Trending at AU $20.63
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are isolated by a heavy sw fall or flood, cut off from mains supplies by fallen power lines and burst water pipes, unable to get essential supplies because of fuel shortages or a financial crisis, or confined to home by a pandemic or terrorist bomb, most of the things you need to stay safe and well remain the same. In this book David leads you through all the preparations you need to make and measures you will need to take to care for yourself, your family and even your pets whether the situation lasts for hours or months. Based on over 30 years of professional experience, the information is provided in a practical but very readable way and although it is applicable to most places in the world, unlike most of the genre it's written with a British and European readership very much in mind. Whether you want kw how to maintain food and water, power and communications, health and security, keep the kids occupied, or much more this is the book you need to read.
- Author(s)David E Crossley
- Date of Publication23/04/2013
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight415 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.