All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe story behind the beloved film, Bugsy Malone, leaps off the page in this full colour original comic-strip graphic vel. In Prohibition-era New York City, Fat Sam runs one of the most popular speakeasies in town - but his rival Dandy Dan is trying to shut him down. It's up to the baby-faced Bugsy Malone to save the day...Packed with thrills and spills (and more than a few custard pies and splurge), this is a mobster story with a twist - the stars are kids! Original graphic vel format with full colour illustrations w available.
- Author BiographySir Alan Parker is a director, writer and producer. His feature films have won nineteen BAFTA awards, ten Golden Globes and ten Oscars. His films include Bugsy Malone, Midnight Express, Mississippi Burning, The Commitments, Evita, Fame, Birdy, Angel Heart and Angela's Ashes. He was founding chairman of the UK Film Council and past chairman of the BFI. Sir Alan received the CBE in 1995 and a knighthood in 2002. He is also an Officier Des Arts et Lettres (France).
- Author(s)Alan Parker
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/12/2013
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width220 mm
- Height296 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8 To 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.