All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe Riviera was always sold as a hardtop model with two doors. Power and performance gradually increased over the years. From 1966 it became bigger and heavier. For 1970 the new 455ci V8 became available but emissions regulations began to take their toll on performance. The 1971 Riviera became even bigger with new styling and by the mid-70s horsepower was much reduced. This book of road tests, model introductions, comparison tests, specification and performance data tells the story. Models covered are: - 401, 425, Gran Sport 425, 430, 430GS, 455GS, 455 Stage 1, 455, 403, 350.
- PublisherBrooklands Books Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/2000
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitlePerformance Portfolio
- Place of PublicationCobham, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBrooklands Books Ltd
- Content Note250ill.
- Weight431 g
- Width200 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byR. M. Clarke
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.