All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.50Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book designed to guide a homeowner through the challenge and mystery of planning, contracting and building a new home or remodeling an existing home. This book discusses feasibility; planning and zoning; how to choose an architect or a builder; how to bid plans and to understand the bids you receive. It leads the reader through contract documents; payment requests and how and when to pay them; and how to avoid liens; as well as how to deal with insurance, and punchlist and warranty. It is a guide to the process of building, designed to give the reader the tools to manage and control the construction process from beginning to end, written by an experienced builder with over 2,000 completed houses to his credit. The author's experience infuses these pages with an authority found in few other books of this type.
- Author BiographyAuthor Matt Deal has over 40 years and 2,000 houses worth of residential building and contract management experience. With wit and insight, he shares this experience with the reader in a clear and logical manner. His years of experience show through on every page with invaluable information that will save the reader time, money and aggravation.
- Author(s)Matt Deal
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.