All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionWe all have times when we lack confidence and our resilience has temporarily vanished. But some of us criticize ourselves constantly. Our self-esteem can suffer, leaving us feeling stressed. Using CBT exercises to understand what drives your negative self-image, Manja de Neef shows you how to stop putting yourself down. By spending 15 minutes twice a day, you will learn how to recognize your strengths and keep your inner critic at bay. De Neef believes that toning down your perfectionist tendencies is key to growing confidence. Follow her simple 6 steps, and you will increase your success, well-being and happiness. Supporting the most stubborn perfectionists and self-critics, the book also provides guidance to professionals who work with clients on their resilience and confidence.
- Author BiographyManja de Neef has worked as a psychologist and therapist for many years. She has taught and trained in CBT techniques in the Netherlands and Belgium and is now a supervisor and consultant at the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.
- Author(s)Manja De Neef
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width59 mm
- Height83 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.