All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.07Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionThe customer relationships that a company is able to cultivate represent the most important asset that will never appear on its balance sheet. -From Chapter 1 of Build Your Customer Strategy Build Your Customer Strategy: A Guide to Creating Profitable Customer Relationships spells out how to create profitable and lasting customer relationships. It demystifies creating the great customer experience-something that everyone seems to be talking about these days-by showing you how to approach experience in ways your competitors haven't even thought of. Praise for Build Your Customer Strategy: A Guide to Creating Profitable Customer Relationships Jim Barnes has written a down-to-earth, highly readable book that takes you through real examples with concrete ideas you can use today. Fact is, customers are the only source of revenue, and Jim will help your company build the strategy to grow the value of each customer to your firm, by making sure your firm becomes more valuable to each customer. -Don Peppers and Martha Rogers, PhD coauthors, The One to One Future and Return on Customer Jim Barnes is in a class by himself as a guru who truly understands customer relationships from the customer's point of view. Read Build Your Customer Strategy when you're ready to move past slogans and techlogy-based CRM projects to create real customer equity and long-term profitability. -Bob Thompson, CEO CustomerThink Corp., and founder, CRMGuru.com Build Your Customer Strategy is the book for leaders committed to creating genuine connections with clients. Jim goes beyond conventional thinking to help businesses understand, create, and implement a strategy that will result in the type of long-term loyal customers everyone wants-the ones who bring their family and friends. -Anne Lockie, Executive Vice President, Sales Canadian Personal and Business Clients, RBC Royal Bank Excellent reading. Jim Barnes brings a refreshing perspective to customer service, loyalty and the importance of long-term, sustainable client relationships. Insightful and very educational. -Stephen Foster, Senior Vice President, Operations Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
- Author BiographyJIM BARNES is an internationally recognized consultant, speaker, and educator on customer relationship strategy and measurement. He offers a unique perspective on customer loyalty, approaching the subject from the customer's perspective. He is the author of seven books, including the internationally acclaimed Secrets of Customer Relationship Management: It's All About How You Make Them Feel. He regularly delivers conference keynotes and workshops on the broad subjects of customer relationship building and the creation of customer loyalty. He works with leading companies to build their customer strategies. He is a member of the Guru Panel at CRMguru.com and a regular contributor to many publications on the subject of customer strategies. He is Professor of Marketing at Memorial University and operates his consulting practice, Barnes Marketing Associates, Inc. (bmai-strategy.com), from his base in Canada. Dr. Barnes holds an MBA from the Harvard Business School and a PhD in marketing from the University of Toronto.
- Author(s)James G. Barnes
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width162 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.