All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do 70 percent of wealth transition plans fail? This is the question that Emily Griffiths-Hamilton sets out to answer in Build Your Family Bank, a book that looks closely at the core causes of wealth erosion and failed transition plans and offers a set of strategies for building successful wealth transition plans that will benefit many generations.
- Author BiographyEmily Griffiths-Hamilton is a Charted Accountant and Investment Advisor who helps individuals and families build effective wealth transition plans. She has the unique perspective of having not only extensively researched and studied the subject, but of also having witnessed and experienced firsthand the impact of inheriting significant wealth. Her father, Frank Griffiths Sr., was one of Canada's greatest entrepreneurs in broadcasting and sport. On his passing, the Canadian press inaccurately claimed that He had no official succession plan, a headline that embedded in her subconscious and motivated her to become a leading expert on transitioning family wealth. She lives in Vancouver.
- Author(s)Emily Griffiths-Hamilton
- PublisherFigure 1 Publishing
- Date of Publication27/11/2014
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintFigure 1 Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight342 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.