All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you have a passion for off-the-beaten-track adventure, being immersed in spectacular landscapes, witnessing exotic wildlife, and visiting diverse cultures - all at a pace set by you - an overland camper can turn your dreams into reality. This manual gives clear and helpful advice on how to establish the kind of overlanding vehicle most appropriate to your own particular needs and, with clear step-by-step guidance, will help you through the process of designing, building and fitting-out your own ultimate overlanding companion.
- Author BiographySteven Wigglesworth has utilised his largely self-taught mechanical and engineering skills to create motor vehicles capable of facilitating self-contained overland travel and has modified a couple of mainstream motorcaravans and built a van based overland camper. He is passionate about truck based overlanding vehicles in particular and as a result of countless hours of research plus empirical knowledge gained by years of hands-on work and spending time travelling in his own creations, he has the ability to write with authority on the subject.
- Author(s)Steven Wigglesworth
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication26/09/2016
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Weight839 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards,Sewn
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.