Build it Big: 101 Insider Secrets from Top Direct Selling Experts by Direct Selling Women's Alliance (Paperback, 2005)
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.00Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by john-and-gaye
- Est. delivery by 3 Oct
- AU $16.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionMillions of people around the world are involved in direct selling. There are 12 million in the United States alone! Almost 74 per cent of direct sellers are women. An estimated 46 million people in the world are involved in direct selling, according to the Direct Selling Association. In less than ten years this number is expected to grow to an unbelievable 200 million! With more people looking for careers that offer independence, flexibility, and tremendous income potential, this book offers a one-stop source of nuts-and-bolts advice, insights, and practical sales skills. Build It Big: 101 Insider Secrets from Top Direct Selling Experts addresses the three most popular models of direct selling: network marketing (e.g., Amway); party planning (e.g., Pampered Chef); and, person-to-person (e.g., Guardian Life Insurance). The training that many of these companies offer is limited and typically covers only product features and benefits, basic sales techniques, recruitment, and order processing. Through extensive research, the Direct Selling Women's Alliance (DSWA) has identified four crucial 'life skills' that often are neglected or omitted from a company's training and support program: financial and tax guidance; coaching and leadership skills development; business management and techlogy training; and, daily success practices and implementation. Build It Big unveils the methods and approaches in developing these skills that, DSWA believes, are the true linchpins of growth and long-term sales stability. The disciplined approach and real-life insights from some of the most successful and talented people in the direct selling business will have broad appeal to rookies and veterans alike, especially for people who are opting for direct selling for part-time work, extra income, and the automy it offers.
- Author BiographyThe Direct Selling Women's Alliance (DSWA) is the first professional organization focused on the independent direct seller. Blending training, support, resources, and community for their entrepreneurial members, DSWA serves as a hub for proven advice, tips, and high-quality reference materials. With some of the most influential, well-known, and experienced industry professionals, DSWA develops products and programs to empower the direct selling community. The DSWA Area Chapter Program connects direct sellers throughout the world.
- Author(s)Direct Selling Women's Alliance
- PublisherKaplan AEC Education
- Date of Publication15/01/2005
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKaplan Trade
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.