All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone wants satisfying, intimate relationships, but t everyone agrees on the best way to achieve them. In <i>Building Better Relationships</i>, readers go to the source of truth about making relationships thrive: the Bible. This interactive eight-session study, ideal for individuals or small groups, starts with the premise that fulfilling relationships with people begin with a right relationship with God. As readers discover, accept, and believe who they are in the eyes of God the Beloved, they are empowered to build relationships that flow out of God's love for them.<i></i>Topics include Loving Our Neighbors, Horing One Ather, Handling Confrontation, Learning to Listen, and more. Each week's study examines a particular challenge of relationships, digs into Scripture to find out what God's Word has to say about that challenge, offers readers the opportunity to reflect on their own relationships, and suggests practical action steps to help readers apply what they have learned.
- Author BiographyBOBBIE YAGEL's first love is the Lord and His Word, which she has been studying and teaching since the age of 16. She is the author of four books on relationships, including 15 Minutes to Build a Stronger Marriage (Tyndale), which she coauthored with her husband, Myron. She frequently leads church and women's retreats on relationships and has spoken across the nation on radio and TV. She has served as director of Christian education at two large Presbyterian churches. Bobbie and Myron have been married for 46 years and have three adult children and four grandchildren. They make their home in Richmond, Virginia.
- Author(s)Bobbie Yagel
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleWomen of the Word Bible Study
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChosen Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Foreword byJane Hoyt
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.