All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical book provides school staff with lots of LEGO activities to use with children of all ages (5-16) to improve communication skills. Whether it is whole class doing group building activities to encourage collaborative working or paired work to target specific communication difficulties, this book is packed full of engaging, fun activities to suit all ages and abilities. LEGO never fails to entertain. Designed to look like play, each activity is structured to target the development of particular skills needed for successful learners, including many that focus on basic literacy and numeracy vocabulary.
- Author BiographyAmy Eleftheriades is a qualified teacher, a member of the British Psychological Society and has spent over fifteen years working in health, social care and educational settings; both in this country and through charity work abroad. Following work in a therapeutic setting, as a SENCo in a mainstream school and most recently as an Advisory Teacher for Suffolk County Council, Amy's passion has grown. A passion for improving social, emotional and educational outcomes for individuals and a commitment to working with the adults who support them, to find solutions to challenges.
- Author(s)Amy Eleftheriades
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1900
- ImprintSpeechmark Publishing Ltd
- Weight446 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.