All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionMuch has been written about capacity building but little on how to use financial management to build capacity. Dors are increasingly requiring their n-profit beneficiaries to have sound financial systems before they will provide funds. This guide provides an overview of financial management and the practical tools that can help build the financial capacity of n-profit organisations. Using case studies to demonstrate good practice, this guide will offer practical advice in how to work with a partner organisation to build its financial capacity. It will also detail tools and techniques for using financial skills to improve organisational and programme management. The guide is intended for managers and trustees of n-profit organisations, providing tools and techniques for them to build their own financial system and for those assessing ather organisation's financial capacity.
- Author BiographyJohn Cammack is the director of John Cammack Consultancy. He was a Senior Lecturer in Accounting and Financial Management at Oxford Brookes University. He also was a head of International Finance at Oxfam GB.
- Author(s)John Cammack
- PublisherOxfam Publishing
- Date of Publication30/06/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleOxfam Skills and Practice
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxfam Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.