All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionEvery parent wants their child to grow up happy, healthy, strong, kind and resilient. This pocket book aims to guide parents in their everyday decision-making to raise kids who are just that.
- Author BiographyMaggie Dent is an author, educator, and parenting and resilience specialist with a particular interest in the early years and adolescence. She is a passionate advocate for the healthy, common-sense raising of children in order to strengthen families and communities. Maggie has a wide background of experience that informs her work including teaching, counselling and working in the palliative care and funeral industries. Maggie is the author of seven books, and a prolific creator of resources for parents, adolescents, teachers, educators and others who are interested in quietly improving their lives. She is the proud mother of four awesome sons and a grateful grandmother. She has recently moved to Gerringong, in the Illawarra region of NSW.
- Author(s)Maggie Dent
- PublisherPennington Publications, Australia
- Date of Publication05/04/2016
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationMurwillumbah
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPennington Publications, Australia
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.