All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $23.35
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $22.44
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.42
- AU $45.43Trending at AU $49.20
- AU $45.84Trending at AU $48.06
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $24.99
- AU $18.02Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- Description<b>Proven ways to improve your child s self-esteem.</b> A solid sense of self-worth helps your child make good choices, develop healthy relationships, and work to achieve his or her dreams. But what s the best way to instill self-confidence while still teaching your child to value and care about others?Based on a biblical understanding of human worth, <i>Building Confidence in Your Child</i> teaches you how to parent positively and help your child grow into a secure adult who is poised for success in life. Deftly balancing the principles of humility and pride, trusted author and parenting expert Dr. James Dobson offers practical pointers that break through the theories and get right down to the decisions you have to make every day.In our emotionally toxic world, it s more important than ever to help your child develop healthy self-esteem. Let this audio book show you how.
- Author Biography<b>Dr. James Dobson</b>is founder and chairman of the board for Focus on the Family. His internationally syndicated radio program, <i>Focus on the Family</i>, is heard daily by more than 200 million people. Dr. Dobson is the author of many bestselling books, including<i>The Strong-Willed Child</i>. He and his wife, Shirley, have two grown children and reside in Colorado.
- Author(s)Dr James Dobson
- PublisherOasis Audio
- Date of Publication16/06/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOasis Audio
- Weight136 g
- Width165 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Narrator(s)Jon Gauger
- Contained items statement5 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time381
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.