CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive checklist and forms book will improve building contractors' on-site business management techniques and organizational skills. Building Contractor's Checklists and Forms provides readers with a checklist approach to successful contracting that covers all phases of the construction process as well as business practice skills. It is supported with numerous illustrations and useful forms.
- Author BiographySidney Levy is an independent construction industry consultant with more than 30 years' experience. He is the author of numerous books on construction methods and operations. He received the British Chartered Institute of Building Silver Medal for the third edition of Project Management in Construction, in the Managing Construction category. He lives in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Author(s)Sidney M. Levy
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Out-of-print date08/04/2010
- Content Note200 illustrations
- Weight528 g
- Width218 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.