All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding Education and Research explores this new active area of research in a series of papers by internationally acclaimed experts, presented at the CIB W89 International Conference on Building Education and Research held in July 1998 (BEAR '98) in Brisbane, Australia. Sponsored in collaboratio jointly by the Queensland University of Techlogy, the Conseil International du Batiment (CIB) and the Australian Institute of Building (AIB), the conference was organised around the theme 'Building Research and Education Beyond 2000' and looks at the factors that are changing the requirements of building education and research: ecomic and techlogical concerns; environmental concerns; government policies; Industries' demands; re-evaluation of community expectations.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/1998
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpon Press
- Content Note23ill.
- Weight1065 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byJay Yang,W.P. Chang
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.