All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Ford introduced the new 1979 Mustangs on what is kwn as the Fox platform, it sparked a new revolution in automotive modification and performance. Hailed as the sports car for the masses, the Mustang GT soon became one of the most modified cars Ford has ever produced. The Mustang's low entry price, followed by the storm of available aftermarket parts, has made the Fox-bodied Mustang (1979-1995) the most desirable and modified car on the market in the last 20 years. How To Build Max Performance Fox Mustangs on a Budget is an essential book for anyone who wants to modify this affordable and popular sports car, covering everything from planning your project, engine modification and performance, transmission and driveline upgrades, to suspension performance modification and body modification.
- Author(s)George Reid
- Date of Publication30/08/2004
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.