All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionFirst Published in 2003. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
- Author BiographyMo Therese Hannah, Ph.D. is an Associate Professor of Psychology at Siena College in Loudonville, New York and an Advanced Clinician in Imago Relationship Therapy. Dr. Hannah is co-editor of Preventive Approaches in Couples Therapy (1999, Taylor/Francis) and of Healing in the Relational Paradigm (1998, Taylor/Francis). She is the co-author of The EQ (Social-Emotional Intelligence) Program (2000, Symenet Press). Since 1996, she has served as Editor/Managing Editor of The Journal of Imago Relationship Therapy. She practices couples therapy near Albany, New York.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/02/2003
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMo Therese Hannah,Rita Demaria
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.