All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.49Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding Law Encyclopaedia is a concise and authoritative reference, providing information in reasonable depth on an extensive number of legal terms, principles, phrases and issues that are commonly encountered in the construction industry. Most standard contracts are referred to, including the current suite of JCT Contracts, SBC, IC, ICD, MW, MWD, as well as ACA, PPC 2000, GC/Works/1 and NEC. In addition, some contracts which are theoretically out of date, but which are still in common use, are also covered. With over 1050 entries and numerous cross references, it will be an invaluable reference for architects, quantity surveyors, project managers and contractors. With detailed reference to appropriate case law and legislation, construction lawyers will also find it of considerable value in the course of their work.
- Author BiographyDr David Chappel is an architect and building contracts consultant, Michael Cowlin is a barrister and commercial contracts specialist and Michael Dunn is a consultant with Rex Procter & Partners, Construction Consultants.
- Author(s)David Chappell,Michael Cowlin,Michael Dunn
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/09/2009
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1402 g
- Width180 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.