All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.33Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis important resource shows nprofit leaders how to effectively shepherd a change process within their organization. Based on research from TCC's organizational effectiveness studies and results from the core capacity assessment tool (CCAT, used with over 1000 organizations), the book provides an assessment's lifecycle score that reflects the organization's current stage of development. Filled with case studies, the book provides an outline of the trajectory of organizations along the lifecycle and best practices of how to move successfully through the lifecycle, including the use of templates and resources to assist their movement.
- Author BiographyJohn Brothers owns the firm Cuidiu Consulting and is a senior fellow at the Support Center for Nonprofit Management. Anne Sherman is the associate director and codirector of the strategy practice at TCC Group in New York City.
- Author(s)Anne Sherman,John Brothers
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/11/2011
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width180 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.