All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding Scale Ferrari Models of Great Italian Sports Cars. Follow along as several Ferrari scale model cars are built and assembled. Learn tips and techniques to create your own plastic super cars from kits. Each Ferrari car is unique on it's own, with techlogy and engineering that would rival an F16. Building your own model of these great cars lets you peek inside and see just how sports cars were really made! This book includes models such as: Hasegawa's 250TR, Revell's 599 GTO, Revell's Enzo, and Mogram's Miami Vice Testarossa. Each car is very different, and let's you see how these models can be great projects for you to build.
- Author BiographyBruce Kimball has been a scale modeler from about 1970. He has been involved with model clubs, model events and the scale hobby business most of his life. As the owner of rocketfin.com, he has continued to support and enjoy the modeling community from around the world. As a builder and craftsman, he builds models of all kinds, from cars, to Scifi, to ships and aircraft.
- Author(s)Bruce Kimball
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.