All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are considering buying a horse or are about to receive a pony on loan, this superbly illustrated book will guide you through constructions that will benefit both animal and rider. May projects are discussed, along with step-by-step instructions on how to build them. Topics covered include accommodation, as well as background information on planning permission; post-and-rail fencing; dealing with destructive equines; easy to build, vice cross-country jumps; a step-by-step guide to building a pair of show-jump wings; and advice on purchasing the correct materials.
- Author BiographyAndy Radford has been working in countryside and equine environment for more than twenty years and is highly skilled in its related practical crafts. He has carried out contract work for equestrian organizations and individual clients. Andy is the author of the successful A Guide to Dry Stone Walling and A Guide to Stock Fencing both published by Crowood.
- Author(s)Andy Radford
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication26/04/2004
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note60 black & white photographs, 20 line drawings
- Weight431 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.