All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first comprehensive book on stripbuilding almost any type of small boat Strip-planking is a popular method of amateur boat construction, but until w there has never been a book that showed how to use it for more than one type of boat. Author Nick Schade presents complete plans for three boats of different types (cae, kayak, and a dinghy) and shows you step-by-step how to build them. Written for all amateur builders, the book covers materials, tools, and safety issues.
- Author BiographyNick Schade runs Guillemot Kayaks, one of the best-known providers of plans and kits for strip-built kayaks. He has written feature articles for Sea Kayaker and other magazines.
- Author(s)Nick Schade
- PublisherInternational Marine Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Series TitleInternational Marine-RMP
- Place of PublicationRockport, ME
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Marine Publishing Co
- Content Notecol. ill
- Weight489 g
- Width190 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.