All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding Surveys has been a trusted guide for both students and professionals for over 30 years, evolving throughout its eight editions to address the challenges and responsibilities of the building surveying role. It covers everything needed for initial inspections such as equipment, kw-how and procedures to writing an accurate report, making it indispensable to those practicing in or studying this field. * This updated eighth edition features new material on modern methods of construction, and the drive for green homes. * Essential reading for building construction students, professional surveyors, and others who may be required to inspect and report on buildings. * Illustrated throughout with colour photos showing examples of building defects in full detail. All the structural aspects of property surveying are explained, covering foundations, walls and roofs as well as what to look out for, and how to deal with problems. Materials and techniques longer in use are covered as well as new techlogies, so the reader is prepared for anything they might encounter. Legal considerations and recent cases are also used to illustrate good working practice, making this an extremely practical companion to the subject.
- Author BiographyPeter Glover FRICS is a chartered surveyor working in London.
- Author(s)Peter Glover
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2013
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 colour tables, 66 colour illustrations, 23 black & white line drawings
- Weight1038 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.