All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionComplete with descriptive illustrations, this useful resource offers essential information, guidelines, and cautionary advice on building projects for churches, synagogues, mosques, temples, and spaces for religious education. * Covers issues such as consensus-based decision making, site selection, revation, and code compliance.* Gain insight into working closely with parishioners during the decision making process, incorporating icography, and the emotional impact of space. Order your copy today!
- Author BiographyNICHOLAS W. ROBERTS, AIA, a senior associate at Leo A Daly, leads the firm's Los Angeles office religious building group. He managed the executive architecture and engineering team for the new Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels in Los Angeles, designed by Rafael Moneo. His portfolio includes parish churches and religious education buildings for several denominations. Roberts is a member of the faculty at Woodbury University and a frequent speaker at architectural conferences. STEPHEN A. KLIMENT, FAIA (Series Founder and Editor), is an architectural journalist and an adjunct professor at the City College of New York. He was chief editor of Architectural Record from 1990 to 1996.
- Author(s)Nicholas W. Roberts
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/07/2004
- Series TitleBuilding Type Basics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), maps
- Weight862 g
- Width198 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.