All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding Type Basics for Senior Living is the definitive guide to the architectural and interior design of senior living homes, including assisted living and skilled nursing facilities. This second edition is thoroughly updated with new examples of projects completed in recent years, and new or updated coverage of a number of topics, including design for the upcoming retiring Baby Boomers, sustainable design, revations, international opportunities, operations, and project financing.
- Author BiographyL. BRADFORD PERKINS, FAIA, MRAIC, AICP, is the founder and Chairman of Perkins Eastman, an international architectural, interior design, and planning firm based in New York with eight additional offices in North America and four more around the world. He is author or coauthor of three books published by Wiley: International Practice for Architects; Building Type Basics for Elementary and Secondary Schools, Second Edition; and Architect's Essentials of Starting, Assessing, and Transitioning a Design Firm . J. DAVID HOGLUND, FAIA, LEED AP, is the President of Perkins Eastman and the firm's National Practice Leader for Senior Living. Over a dozen Perkins Eastman principals and senior staff contributed to this book.
- Author(s)Bradford Perkins,Douglas King,Eric Cohen,J. David Hoglund
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/08/2013
- Series TitleBuilding Type Basics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteill
- Weight970 g
- Width211 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.