All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding Type Basics for Transit Facilities covers the essentials of designing transit facilities. Features invative transit station designs, including light and heavy rail, airports, and cruise terminals. Presents numerous illustratrations with descriptive floor plans, diagrams, and photographs. Provides need-to-kw information for getting started in this complex area. Order your copy today!
- Author BiographyKENNETH W. GRIFFIN, AIA, is DMJM+HARRIS's principal architect for the design of rail transit stations and intermodal transit centers. He is recognized as a leading transit architect responsible for many award-winning designs for transit stations in the U.S., Canada, and Asia. With hundreds of station designs in his portfolio, Griffin has served as design manager for the Long Island Railroad passenger terminal at Grand Central Station; chief architect for the New York City Transit's Second Avenue subway project; facilities design manager for the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey's new World Trade Center PATH Terminal; and design advisor for two stations on the Taiwan high-speed rail line. STEPHEN A. KLIMENT, FAIA (Series Founder and Editor), is an architectural journalist and an adjunct professor at the City College of New York. He was chief editor of Architectural Record from 1990 to 1996.
- Author(s)Kenneth W. Griffin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2004
- Series TitleBuilding Type Basics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight944 g
- Width198 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.