All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionMargarette Perkins believes that the secret to building wealth is to save for the future--t become a slave to the future. By w you have heard all the get-rich-quick scams on television and in seminars--that don't work! Now it's time to do it the right way. But in order to change your present condition, you must change your thinking condition, which will change your financial condition. It's high time you take charge of your finances and live the life you've been dreaming about. About the author: Young, single, and penniless, Margarette Perkins knew thing of investments, 401K plans, stocks, or bonds. Today she's financially independent, a successful business owner, and an inspirational speaker.
- Author BiographyA widow and the single mother of a thirteen-year-old daughter, Porcelain, whom she adores, Ms. Perkins commands a faithful and loyal following throughout the United States as a seminar speaker.
- Author(s)Margarette Perkins
- PublisherCreation House
- Date of Publication25/01/1999
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreation House
- Weight522 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.