Building Websites with DotNetNuke 5 by Michael Washington, Ian Lackey (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $125.27+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $80.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a practical tutorial with step-by-step instructions and clear, concise explanations. Illustrative screenshots are used for better understanding at every step. You will learn how to set up and administer an example site, stepping through all the tasks to ease your learning. The emphasis is t on becoming a better VB.NET or C# programmer but on taming DotNetNuke. This book has been written both for beginners wanting to set up a website and also for ASP.NET developers with a grasp of VB.NET and C# who want a deeper understanding of how to work with DotNetNuke. To work with the DotNetNuke code, you will need access to Visual Web Developer Express or Visual Studio .NET 2010. No prior kwledge of DotNetNuke is assumed.
- Author BiographyIan Lackey worked as a systems engineer for a St. Louis-based ISP from 1999 to 2002. At that time, he began developing web applications using ASP and migrated to ASP.NET shortly before the 2.0 release. Ian now works as a full-time programmer analyst II for Washington University in St. Louis Medical School - Department of Pediatrics. He also runs a small business, DigitalSnap Inc. that provides complete DotNetNuke solutions as well as individual modules (http://www.itlackey.net). Currently Ian is involved in community-driven areas such as the OpenLight Group, which manages open source projects including several DotNetNuke modules and many Silverlight-based applications. He will also be speaking at the St. Louis .NET user group meetings this year. Ian currently lives in a small town in Illinois, just East of St. Louis, with his wife Julie and two daughters, Britney and Brooklynn. Michael Washington is a Website developer and an ASP.NET, C#, and Visual Basic programmer. He is a DotNetNuke Core member and has been involved with DotNetNuke for over 3 years. He is the author of numerous DotNetNuke modules and tutorials. He is one of the founding members of the Southern California DotNetNuke Users group. He has a son, Zachary and resides in Los Angeles with his wife Valerie.
- Author(s)Ian Lackey,Michael Washington
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication10/04/2010
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.